Biotechnology to build a brighter future: Food, Health and Environmental Applications is a scientific workshop organized by the Centre of Biological Engineering (University of Minho) that will be held on May 10th 2021 at 9 am (GMT+1).
During the day there will be keynote lectures, key project lectures and flash presentations by outstanding speakers that will focus on the following fields:
- Probiotics, prebiotics & new foods
- The role of nutraceutics in the Microbiome
- Synthetic biology strategies to produce nutraceutics
- Metagenomic approaches to discover new enzymes
- Waste valorization and/or treatment
- Bio-based products and circular economy